This month’s featured product is Elliott’s M87 HiReach, first introduced in 2021. It mounts on a lightweight chassis, allowing the machine to be driven by operators without a CDL. In addition, the M87 can be equipped with material handling at both the main boom and in the platform, significantly increasing the flexibility of the machine.
The M87 offers greater performance, less weight, better ergonomics and easier serviceability than anything else in its class and allows for a wide range of setup configurations.
Additional key features of the M87 include:
- 87-foot working height
- 77 feet of side reach
- 2,000 lb. main boom material handling capacity
- 600 lb. platform capacity
- Stow & Go platform jib with unrestricted 500 lb. capacity
- Dynasmooth electric over hydraulic remote controls
- 180-degree platform rotation
- QuickClip internal cable carrier improves serviceability
- Mounts on non-CDL chassis
- ANSI A92.2 aerial work platform in all modes of operation
The M87 is ideal for a wide range of applications, including sign and lighting, tower maintenance, and general facility maintenance. Backed by a lifetime structural warranty!