Santa Clara Valley Water District
Santa Clara Valley Water District in San Jose, CA needed a machine to help remove debris from roadsides and other areas. Elliott engineers worked closely to understand their goals and in order to tailor a machine to accomplish their operating objectives.
The final result was both an Elliott 1860F and 2695R with the following special options:
- Boom mounted hose reel w/ hose guide sheave at boom tip
- Hydraulic grapple
- Underbed sliding winches to secure cargo
- Custom 14” removable solid steel stake sides on bed
- LED strobe lights on turret and LED work lights on boom
- Neutral interlock that will not allow chassis to go into gear until boom is stowed in boom rest
The resulting 1860F surpassed the expectations of the Water District, as its size and performance let them do their work better than they had done in the past.
Could your firm benefit from enhanced performance and increased