Digger Derricks from Elliott Equipment Company
Elliott’s Digger Derrick line is specifically engineered for transmission and heavy-duty construction projects. Built to work hard, day after day, year after year, the digger line boasts Elliott’s high boom pinpoint geometry allowing for maximum power out of the hole, as well as features offering ergonomic seating and a variable displacement piston pump.
Mounted on tandem and tridem chassis, Elliott’s new digger derricks boast 20,000 foot/pounds of torque and up to a 44-foot digging radius. Each unit is equipped with Elliott’s high boom pinpoint geometry allowing for maximum power out of the hole, a variable displacement piston pump, and a new ergonomic seated control console.View all digger derrick models
Digger Derrick Standard Features
- Four-section proportional steel boom with up to a 117’ sheave height
- Best in class 20,000 ft-lb high torque digger system with spin speeds of 35 RPM (low) and 80 RPM (high)
- Digging radius of up to 41’ (D105), 44′ (D115) and a digging depth of up to 16’
- Ability to handle and stow augers up to 48” in diameter
- 12,000 lb single line pull main winch with synthetic rope and a 50,000 lb maximum lift capacity
- New front-entry seated pedestal control station with LMI
- Full-span and mid-span outriggers
- Heavy-duty tilting pole claw and pole guide designed for gripping large poles
Optional features also available
Why Choose an Elliott Digger Derrick?
For more than 65 years, Elliott Equipment Company has created best in class solutions for lifting loads and positioning people. Elliott manufactures over 50 models of truck mounted cranes and aerial work platforms with dozens of custom features and options. Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, Elliott manufactures equipment built to increase safety, productivity and stand the test of time.
For technical specifications, feel free to download a product brochure for the category that interests you.