When you need high performance, long reach, and material handling, look to Elliott’s ELine to help you get the job done right.
With the main boom working heights from 145-190 feet, available 500kV insulation, and the ability to reach up to 240 feet with a swing-around boom, the Eline is perfect for utility transmission and other work at tall heights.
The E160 typifies the benefits of the E Line, as it makes setup easier and gives users the platform equipment needed to do their job.
More information about the E160 and ELine can be found on our website.
- 40”x72” platform with hydraulic damping easily accommodates two workers and tools
- EZ Crib outriggers provide 30” more vertical penetration, to significantly reduce the amount of cribbing required, enabling faster setups with less lifting and twisting handling cribbing
- Hydraulic tool circuit in platform with intensifier
- Main boom material handling maximizes utilization
- Smooth controls and tailored operating envelopes for outstanding performance at work height
- Heavy-duty structural components provide exceptionally long life and controlled ride
- 30 mph main boom wind rating
- ANSI A92.2 compliance in all modes of operation
- Backed by a lifetime structural warranty
Sir Richards Lounge & Package
“This one had some cool graphics.” - Plastic Arts Signs, using their L60 for Sir Richard’s Public House, a full-service liquor bar located in East Pensacola Heights.
What is your Job Title?
When did you join Elliott?
What do you like best about working for Elliott? I like the people I work with, and the product we build.
What do you consider your biggest accomplishment at Elliott? The advancements I have had throughout the years with the company, I wouldn’t say any particular one but an accumulation of them all.
What is your favorite Elliott product and why?
My favorites are the track machines. They are just neat machines and always present a new set of challenges for us.
What are your personal hobbies?
Jet skiing and riding my motorcycle.
What is your all-time favorite movie, band/musician, or TV series?
TV Show: Game of Thrones
Favorite Sport and Team: Football / Nebraska Cornhuskers
Tell us about your family, pet(s), or give a fun fact about yourself!
I have 2 dogs and a cat. All 3 are about 3 years old. A brown/white boxer lab mix, a blue nose pit, and a tuxedo cat (who thinks he’s a dog and weighs in at close to 20 lbs).
Did you know?
Should You Buy, Lease, or Rent?
Determining whether to buy, lease or rent an aerial work platform or crane can be an intimidating decision. Customization, perception, low-interest rates, tax write-offs, round-the-clock availability, and resale potential are all factors to consider.
We can help walk you through each of these and help you make the decision that makes the most sense for your business needs. Learn more.
Tips to help you setup for success!
The proper setup goes beyond your machine; there are factors to consider with users and your surroundings, too! Are these items always on your radar?
- Site conditions: Make sure you know your surroundings. Note obstacles such as power lines, traffic, and ground conditions.
- Weather conditions: If it’s winter, is your machine properly winterized? If it’s summer, are you staying properly hydrated? Are there wind conditions to consider?
- PPE: Are you properly protected and wearing suitable Personal Protective Equipment?
- The right equipment: Are you using the right machine for the job?
- Work plan: Is everyone onsite properly trained and has the work plan been communicated to all?
- Pre-operation inspections: Have you performed a thorough walk-around inspection and identified any hazards or potential hazards with the machine?
- Stability checks: Is your machine level with adequate outrigger pads or cribbing?