DOT & Public Works
Enhance Safety, Maximize Utilization, Do More with a Single Machine
Public works departments across North America rely on Elliott for highway lighting and sign work, facility and airport maintenance, bridge and tunnel repair and more. With a wide range of working heights and crane capacities available, Elliott has the right tool for the way you work.
From under-bridge inspection to roadway sign maintenance and construction, Elliott has specialized solutions for your most challenging jobs. Our engineers will work closely with you throughout the process to make sure you get just what you need to help you work more efficiently and safely.
With the Elliott HiReach, you can invest in a single machine that will do the work of three or more pieces of equipment, saving valuable budget dollars and increasing the utilization of your fleet.
Why Choose Elliott?
- HiReach 500- to 1,000-lb. platform mounted jib winch.
- Factory-installed work lights and safety lighting.
- Smooth and dependable hydraulic boom extension.
- Oversized two-person work platforms.
- Operator-friendly electrical and hydraulic design for a long equipment life and easy serviceability.
- Large diameter hydraulic lines for more flow and increased speed during operation.
- Fewer proprietary parts than the competition for reduced costs and easier parts availability.
- Lifetime structural warranty for your peace of mind.
- Hydraulic digger with wireless remotes.
- Special outriggers for short jacking, guard rail clearance and tight spaces.
- Custom paint to match fleet and chassis colors.
- Service bodies, toolboxes and other storage configurations.
“Our operators like to use Elliott’s products because they are easy to use, very stable, and smooth/steady at the controls. Plus, they require less maintenance and downtime.”
CEM Corporate Fleet Manager / MIDASCO LLC
Interested in Speaking With an Elliott Expert?